WATCH LIVE FOOTBALL NOW
FreeLinksManager - Friendly Link Directory Builder 8.3
Log in to your Free Links Manager:
Forgot your password? Click here
New User Installation Instruction
User Upgrading from Older Version Installation Instruction
- 1) If you are a new user, you must click here to install your FreeLinksManager and come back to login.
- 2) After you login, issue "chmod 777" command to your FreeLinksManager folder and click the "Install" link.
- 3) Customize the FreeLinksManager to the look of your site by removing all lines in header_templates.htm and
replace the lines with your own header that you are using for you site.
- 4) Very Important: Submit a website as a normal user to test the installation and follow the instruction on
the page to create a link to a website.
- 5) Installation is now complete.
- If you are upgrading from version below 7.1 you will need to click here to reset your password in order to login.
- If you are upgrading from version 7.1 and above, you do not need to reset your password.
- Only one account registration is allowed per website.
- A valid email address is very important in making FreeLinksManager fully functional.
- Registered accounts not used on your site will be deleted after 15 days.
- Do not use false information to register.
© 2003-2004, FreeLinksManager.com
All code provided is for use with FreeLinksManager Only. Using parts of the codes in FreeLinksManager to make your own software is strictly prohibited.